This award is for Registered/Enrolled Nurses working in the field of Urological nursing, who can demonstrate how a significant professional development award can be utilised to improve the outcomes of their patient group.
Sponsored by IPSEN, this award offers Registered/Enrolled Nurses from the NSW-ACT Section the opportunity to attend the 2024 USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Adelaide, February 24-27, 2024
This award includes:
- Early bird registration for the ANZUNS ASM 2024 (reimbursement paid to each recipient)
- 5 scholarships are on offer, each valued at $875.00
All complete applications will be considered, and the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Registered/Enrolled Nurse practicing in NSW or ACT
- Employed in a Urology nursing position for at least 20 hours per week, or at the discretion of the NSW-ACT Section committee
- Nurses who apply must have:
- A minimum of three years post registration experience
- Demonstrate active membership of the Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society (ANZUNS)
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to Urology Nursing
- Have not received any prior benefits in relation to ANZUNS Professional Development Awards in the last 2 years
- Application entry must be submitted and received using the application form by midnight of 09 February 2024.
Conditions of the Nursing Professional Development Awards 2024
- The Award must be used to attend the USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Adelaide, February 24-27, 2024
- A formal panel will make the final decision on the successful applicants. The panel will be comprised of the Chair NSW-ACT Section and two representatives of the NSW-ACT Section Education Portfolio team.
- Award recipients will pay for early bird registration and send receipt to NSW-ACT Section Treasurer for reimbursement.
- The recipients will be required to complete and submit a 500-word report detailing how the award has helped benefit practice, outcomes obtained for improved practice, and how the knowledge obtained has been disseminated to colleagues.
We would like to notify our members to kindly take note of the updated closing date for the ANZUNS-IPSEN NURSING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARDS 2024 . An administrative error has occurred, closing date should read 02/02/2024 instead of 09/02/2024. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.