ANZUNS-PCFA Scholarship 2022
This ANZUNS Scholarship is available to ANZUNS members, including committee members, who would like to undertake the 2022 Prostate Nursing Care Short Course1 at Latrobe University.
The Scholarship is offered as part of the ANZUNS and Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) MOU and covers the cost of the course enrolment fee. The successful applicant must enrol in Semester 2 in 2022 to complete the course.
Successful recipient can only apply for this award once.
Click here for more information about the course.
1 A semester-long, online course offered in Semester 2 2022 by LaTrobe University.
Criteria for Selection
- be a Registered Nurse.
- be a financial member of ANZUNS for the 2-year period immediately preceding the application.
- be employed in a urology/uro-oncology focused nursing position for at least 20 hours per week.
- acknowledge and agree that upon completion of the qualification, will be required to submit a 1000-word article, about the key learnings from the course, to be published in the ANZUNS Newsletter.
- The value of the Scholarship is the current course enrolment fee (subject to available funds).
- Only 1 Scholarship shall be offered annually.
- Applications shall be received by midnight on Sunday, 24th of April 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The successful applicant will be notifed via email and announced via an ANZUNS eblast to all ANZUNS members.
- Payment of the Scholarship will be made to the successful applicant upon receipt by the ANZUNS Treasurer of confirmation of enrolment in the Latrobe Prostate Cancer Nursing Course.
- Members who have received financial grants from ANZUNS previously for the Diamond or Emerald Professional Development Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Any publication of materials made possible by virtue of this Scholarship shall acknowledge the funding support of ANZUNS.
- The Scholarship recipient is required to submit a 1000-word article, which reflects the key learnings from the course. This piece will be published in the ANZUNS Newsletter.
- The decision to award this scholarship to the successful applicant will be made by the ANZUNS Education Team and one Executive Officer. This decision is final. The ANZUNS Committee has the right to request further information regarding the education plan, in order to make a decision.
- Scholarship conditions may change without prior notice.
Applying for the Scholarship
- Submit an online application by the closing date. Login with your ANZUNS Account to access the application form below.
- Attach an introductory letter outlining your current area of employment, education plan that you wish to undertake and details of all other awards received in the past, if applicable.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae.
Please login with your ANZUNS Account to submit an application form.