ANZUNS Professional Development
This scholarship is for Registered/Enrolled Nurses working in the field of Urological nursing, who can demonstrate how a significant professional development scholarship can be utilised to improve the outcomes of their patient group.
This scholarship offers 5 x Registered/Enrolled Nurses the opportunity to attend the 2023 USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Melbourne on 25-28 February 2023.
This scholarship includes:
- Early bird full registration for the USANZ/ANZUNS ASM 2023 program (reimbursement paid to each recipient)
All complete applications will be considered and the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Registered/Enrolled Nurse practicing in Australia or New Zealand
- Employed in a Urology nursing position for at least 20 hours per week, or at the discretion of the ANZUNS committee
- Nurses who apply must have:
- A minimum of three years post registration experience
- Demonstrate active full membership with the Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society (ANZUNS)
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to Urology Nursing
- Have not received any prior benefits in relation to ANZUNS Professional Development Scholarship in the last 2 years
- Application entry must be submitted and received using the online form below by midnight of 27 January 2023.
Conditions of the Nursing Professional Development Scholarship 2023
- The Scholarship must be used to attend the USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Melbourne on 25-28 February 2023.
- A formal panel will make the final decision on the successful applicants. The panel will be comprised of the ANZUNS President and two other ANZUNS Directors.
- Scholarship recipients will pay for early bird full registration and send the receipt to ANZUNS through the Contact Us page.
- The recipients will be required to complete and submit a 500-word report detailing how the scholarship has helped benefit practice, outcomes obtained for improved practice, and how the knowledge obtained has been disseminated to colleagues.
- Scholarship entitlements and conditions may change without prior notice.