This award is for Registered/Enrolled Nurses working in the field of Urological nursing, who can demonstrate how a significant professional development award can be utilised to improve the outcomes of their patient group.
This award offers Registered/Enrolled Nurses the opportunity to attend the 2022 USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Gold Coast on 25-28 June 2022.
This award includes:
- Early bird full registration for the USANZ/ANZUNS ASM 2022 program (reimbursement paid to each recipient)
All complete applications will be considered and the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Registered/Enrolled Nurse practicing in Australia or New Zealand
- Employed in a Urology nursing position for at least 20 hours per week, or at the discretion of the ANZUNS committee
- Nurses who apply must have:
- A minimum of three years post registration experience
- Demonstrate active membership of the Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society (ANZUNS) through their local urological nurses society
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to Urology Nursing
- Have not received any prior benefits in relation to ANZUNS Professional Develoapment Awards in the last 2 years
- Application entry must be submitted and received using the online form below by midnight of Thursday, 9 June 2022 (extended).
Conditions of the Nursing Professional Development Awards 2022
- The Award must be used to attend the USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Gold Coast on 25-28 June 2022.
- A formal panel will make the final decision on the successful applicants. The panel will be comprised of the ANZUNS President and two representatives of the Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society (ANZUNS) committee
- Award recipients will pay for early bird full registration and send the receipt to ANZUNS through the Contact Us page.
- The recipients will be required to complete and submit a 500-word report detailing how the award has helped benefit practice, outcomes obtained for improved practice, and how the knowledge obtained has been disseminated to colleagues.
- Award entitlements and conditions may change without prior notice.