NSW-ACT Section PD Scholarships 2023
NSW-ACT Section Professional Development Scholarships 2023
Sponsored by Ipsen
This award is for Registered/Enrolled Nurses working in the field of Urological nursing, who can demonstrate how a significant professional development award can be utilised to improve the outcomes of their patient group.
This scholarship offers Registered/Enrolled Nurses from the NSW-ACT Section the opportunity to attend the 2023 USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Melbourne 25-28 Feb 2023
This award includes:
- Early bird registration for the ANZUNS ASM 2023 (reimbursement paid to each recipient)
- 2 scholarships are on offer, each valued at $875.00
All complete applications will be considered, and the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Registered/Enrolled Nurse practising in New South Wales or Australian Capital Territory.
- Employed in a Urology nursing position for at least 20 hours per week, or at the discretion of the NSW-ACT Section Committee
- Nurses who apply must:
- Have a minimum of three years post registration experience
- Demonstrate active membership of the Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society (ANZUNS)
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to urology nursing
- Have not received any other funding in relation to USANZ/ANZUNS ASM 2023.
- Application entry must be submitted and received using the application form attached by midnight of 27 January 2023.
Conditions of the Nursing Professional Development Awards 2023
- The Award must be used to attend the USANZ/ANZUNS ASM in Melbourne on 25-28 Feb 2023
- A formal panel will make the final decision on the successful applicants. The panel will be comprised of the Chair NSW-ACT Section and two representatives of the NSW-ACT Section Education Team.
- Award recipients will pay for early bird registration and send receipt to NSW-ACT Section Treasurer for reimbursement.
The recipients will be required to complete and submit a 500-word report detailing how the award has helped benefit practice, outcomes obtained for improved practice, and how the knowledge obtained has been disseminated to colleagues.