SA Section PD Scholarships 2023
South Australian Section Professional Development Scholarship 2023
USANZ & ANZUNS ASM Melbourne 2023 | 25-28 Feb 2023
The ANZUNS SA Section committee is excited to offer professional development scholarship opportunities for members to attend the USANZ/ANZUNS 2023 ASM to be held on 25 – 28 February 2023 in Melbourne.
There are 3 professional development scholarships to the value of $2000 each to contribute towards conference registration, flights, and accommodation, kindly sponsored by IPSEN, Mundipharma, Abbvie and ANZUNS SA Section.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
To be eligible for consideration applicants must:
- Be a Registered or Enrolled Nurse practicing in South Australia, employed in a Urology nursing position for at least 16 hours per week
- Have a minimum of three years post-registration experience and can demonstrate an ongoing commitment to Urology nursing
- Be an active and financial member of the SA Section of ANZUNS for at least 1-2 years
- Not have received any financial benefits or sponsorships through the auspices of SA Section ANZUNS within the past two (2) years
- Not be in receipt of any other funding in relation to the 2023 USANZ & ANZUNS ASM
- All applications submitted that meet the above criteria will be considered by a panel comprising 3 nominated representatives of the SA Section Committee or appointed SA Section members.
Interested applicants must apply using the attached template, confirming that they meet all the eligibility criteria, and detailing how attendance to a urological educational opportunity would contribute to improving the management and support of their urology patients.
- Applications are to be sent via email to Kerry Santoro – Kerry.Santoro@sa.gov.au and must be received by close of business Friday 20th January 2023
- All applications will be reviewed by the selection panel and the successful applicant will be determined in accordance with its selection criteria
- Successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday 25th January 2023 *Please note: early bird registration closes 3rd February. Successful applicants may have to cover costs until reimbursement
- This scholarship opportunity is endorsed by ANZUNS SA Section
- The decision of the ANZUNS SA Section selection panel will be final
- The successful applicant will be required to present conference highlights & her/his key learnings at the first available SA Section educational meeting following the conference
- The successful applicant will be responsible for obtaining any necessary approval/s to receive and/or disclose this scholarship as required by their employer or professional association
- The successful applicant will need to provide receipt proof of flights and accommodation bookings to the SA Section committee
- Depending on the type of sponsorship the successful applicant may have to liaise with the sponsored company to book their registration/flights/accommodation. This will be advised at the time of the successful applicant being notified.
-ANZUNS SA Section Committee